MESSAGES FROM THE DIRECTORS AND BAND PARENTS
If you can't find it in your in-box, you can probably find it here!
REMINDER that the full GH Bands Calendar is available here.
BAND PARENTS' UPDATE
1. CAKE WALK: not sure if we've mentioned this yet....but there's a little event called Cake Walk this weekend! The fun starts at 6:30pm this Friday, April 5, in the GHHS
gymnasium. Admission is $1 per person at the door, and tickets to walk the cake circles are 3 for $1. Big fun for the kids at a reasonable price – can’t beat that. Fun for the whole family!
2. CAN YOU PAINT? We don’t have a single volunteer signed up to paint faces on Friday night. Can you follow simple patterns? Do you love making little kids happy? Then this job’s for you! Please visit the signupgenius today and help us out.
3. AND WHILE WE’RE AT IT: we still need a few more volunteers in other areas as well. If you haven’t signed up yet, please consider doing so. Click here for the signupgenius, and please remember to scroll down to the bottom, as that’s where you’ll find the remaining vacancies.
4. BAND PERFORMANCES: also just a reminder that all band students grades 7-12 will provide the music at Cake Walk. Grades 7 and 8 will perform first, followed by the high school band. Dress for all band students is your Grandview Heights Band polo shirt, with shorts or jeans. Mr. Herrmann and Mr. Heath will provide information about what time students should report and plan to be done for the night.
5. AND OF COURSE, THE CAKES: Cake Walk would just be musical chairs without the all-important CAKES!!! We ask that all band families supply the cakes for this event, one per band student in grades 5-12. Cakes can be dropped off at the high school gym any time between 3pm and 5pm on Friday.
Thank you all, for all of your support. See you at Cake Walk!
Thanks, all! Questions? Let me know!
Julie Rutter, Communications Chair
Grandview Heights Band Parents Association
Comments are closed.